Emo-Skate-KidEmo-Skate-Kid

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Snailed Snailed

dajavoo

that joke is too old, it's been done.

B&W Drama Theater #7 B&W Drama Theater #7

awwwwww................

I dunno if it's the mood I'm in but that was such a good heart warming flash, it's like no matter what situation your in, if you're with your mates it's a good time. Those kids were still laughing and having fun even when they were in the bag and the cage.
reall really good
awwwwwwwwwww....................... so sweet

Mad World 2 Mad World 2

Very nice but............

I did like it man and I wasn't gonna write a review but I just had to say something. The animation does go along with the song nicely but I just thought that it isn't............ I dunno, depressing enough. That song is very sad and depressing and I just think that there's too much colour in there. It kinda spoils the whole 'the worlds against me' feel that i think that song has. Some parts were interpreted nicely but some parts could have been better. Nevertheless well done, i just would've done it differently thats all. Tell me if I've completely misinterpreted what u were tryin to do anyway.

blue bear blue bear

I don't get it.

Did I miss something?

Red-crayon responds:

maybe

Gimmie Dat Ding! Gimmie Dat Ding!

MY FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCK!

Man a flash movie hasn't made me laugh that much in ages, love the music, whats that song called, I wanna put it on and annoy the neighbours. Man that was pure random genius, keep up the good work, loved it.

A Skate of Mind A Skate of Mind

I'm lovin it

Yeah i just got into skatin about two weeks ago and I can only ollie and nollie and kick flip, so i thort i'd check the skate of mind out. This flash was sik as. The animation was very smooth and even tho you used other vids as a template it came out well, and it looks different to them, if you get me. Anyway thort it was mad so here's a ten. Skate or die!

simon-himself responds:

your a quick learner. skate on my friend.

You are a F*cking Moron3 You are a F*cking Moron3

100% true

i got a bit worried that you were going to dwell on jessica after the last one but I think you've definitely outdone yourself with this movie. I totally agree with the whole thing and it was done very classily. Can't wait for the next one.

skateboarding is fun 2 skateboarding is fun 2

Not Bad

I reckon that's pretty good for a second attempt, nice sound and good drawings, nice lines, and nice to see a casper flip in there too. Keep it up mate and you'll be king of the portal in no time.

strawberry clock strawberry clock

That was so shite

The entire thing has been done a hundred times before, get some new material and learn to animate also, that was bad bad bad.